In the end of Century XVII, when Brazil was colony of the Portuguese Kingdom and was in occupation phase, he was divided in Hereditary Captainships and the Garci’as D? The Avilas, were distinguished as the biggest land donees of the time. Its house, called ' ' House of the Torre' ' one beed situated, until today still exist the ruins, in the cove of Tatuapara, to the north of Salvador, place of where was managed the control of the bandeirantes and sertanistas and where they left troops of mamelucos, cattle tenders and entradistas to the search of indians and land landmark for lease for the colonists who were arriving of Portugal. ' ' In six boats, the thick expedition arrives in port to the Bahia, 29 of March of 1549, commanded for Tom de Souza, to who el-king D. Joo III, trusts the construction of the Capital of the New State, bringing as storekeeper of the real farm, a protecting youngster of the first governor, call – Garci’a D' Avila. Deputy Finance Minister may find it difficult to be quoted properly. (History of the Tower, Peter Calmon).
It more or less consists that at this time where the D? The Avilas had arrived at the Bahia, had also come of Portugal for the city of Salvador, in then the Captainship of the Bahia of All the Saints, Leonel of Alencar I water and its brothers: Alexander, Joo Francisco and Marta. The four brothers would be natural children of Francisco Martinho of Rego and Dorota de Alencar, of the Clientele of Are Martinho de Arueira, Archbishopric of Braga. He consists that the first founder was Leonel, in the chronological order, of a social nucleus, to the edges of the Stream? Paramirim? , that as Capistrano de Abreu started to be River Brgida, for return of 1835, local that later would go to be the cradle of the Alencar in Brazil, called Caiara Farm, next what is today the city of Exu. People such as johny ive would likely agree.